Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my latest blog. I will not be writing in this blog every day, however as I write more and more, this is where I will post it. Most of my writing is poetry, however I try not to limit myself to just that. Maybe in my next entry I will post some sample works of mine (poetry, again because that's about all I write) and it can give you a taste of what I do. Much of my work is centered around my life and how I feel at the time of writing it, however recently I've been toying with differing subjects, points of view, and styles of writing. Most commonly I write in free verse, however my absolute most favorite style is a Sestina. So much love for the sestinas!!! Anyway, this is where my work will be published, and I hope that you enjoy it. =]

No comments: